Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you love ponchos, make stylish fleece ponchos for kids with this easy sewing pattern. This poncho pattern is designed with a cowl, which can double up as a hood too. This fleece poncho pattern is simple and quick to put together. Fleece does not fray and there is no extensive skill or finishing required. This pattern is the perfect sewing project for a beginner seamstress. These fleece ponchos are the perfect outerwear for fall. In fact, they are a nice alternative to jackets, during the autumn season."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners