We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Allison Harris and I blog over at Cluck Cluck Sew and publish quilt patterns. I started quilting about six years ago and started my blog about that same time. I started a sewing/quilting blog because I loved sharing my projects but didn't love filling up my family blog with pictures of fabrics and quilts. So I started a new blog and began sharing simple tutorials for easy quilts and beginner friendly projects.
I am a busy wife and mother of two boys and a new baby girl. So obviously my quilting projects have to be simple and satisfying. Nothing frustrates me more than starting a project and never finishing it because it was too hard or the directions were poorly written.
After blogging for a while, I tried my hand at publishing some quilting patterns. I have had so much fun since then coming up with new designs and I truly enjoy doing it. I always find it hard to balance motherhood and blogging/sewing/patterns, but usually things stay on track, and with a good schedule I manage to find the time.
My quilting style is simple, contemporary, and clean. I appreciate modern quilting, but I don't necessarily consider myself "modern." I also appreciate traditional quilting, although I wouldn't call myself "traditional" either. I've found a nice balance between the two, and it suits me well so far! Right now, I'm working on some fun new quilts, a pattern that has been sitting for far too long waiting to be finished, and some tutorials for my blog if I can find some extra time! Thanks for sewing with me!
Allison's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Baby Changing Kit
Camera Strap Cover Tutorial
Easy Treat Bag
Scrap Buster Fall Pillow
Fashionable Fabric Watch Band
Easy Appliqued Tote Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners