We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Amy Renea is a freelance design writer, blogger and commercial photographer based out of Hershey PA. When she isn't chasing three little boys around the house, she is chasing three chickens around the yard, whipping up batches of fresh bread in the kitchen and CHEAT sewing thrifted garments. Amy has been featured on the Nate Berkus Show, Hobby Farm Home Magazine, Garden Design Magazine, Occasions Magazine, BHG.com, Womansday.com, Celebrations.com, Design*Sponge, Apartment Therapy and is a regular design contributor for Houzz.com. You can find her award winning blog at A Nest for All Seasons and her photography portfolio at ALLENAIM.com.
Amy's Blog (A Nest for All Seasons)
Follow A Nest for All Seasons on Facebook
Follow A Nest for All Seasons on Twitter
Follow A Nest for All Seasons on Pinterest
Follow A Nest for All Seasons on Google+
Amy's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners