Claire from Pillar Box Blue
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I’m Claire, a very keen upcycler and crafter from Bedford, England. Pillar Box Blue is my blog, where I love to share my ideas for upcycling and crafting. My goal is to inspire others to make their home unique and personal through crafting and sewing with the things around them. As well as making beautiful things I’m a great believer in the many therapeutic benefits of creating. I get a buzz out of reusing and revamping old things into something new. My favorite fabrics to use are the old clothes such as jeans and sweaters. I believe that with a few basic sewing skills you can create awesome accessories for your home with the stuff you probably already have.
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Table of Contents
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners