We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I'm Rachael Gander; mom to two energetic girlies, wife to my best friend, all-around crafty lady, fabric enthusiast, blogger, and designer. I have an incredible (and perhaps, at times, compulsive) desire to express myself. I first learned to sew alongside my mom, but lost interest in the craft until my early twenties when I got my own machine. Over those last fifteen years, I've experimented with modern quilting, accessories and garment sewing, pattern design, hand-printed fabric, and textile design.
So... why imagine gnats? There was this period where I thought it would be rather funny to be stalked by gnats who could time-travel. I was surprised at how many people didn't see why this was amusing and eventually the whole story became a bit of a litmus test a way to see if people kind of "got it." It kind of represents to me that whatever you imagine can come true though maybe in a different way than you imagined. I was thinking about the gnats one day, thought "imagine gnats," and my shop name was born. The blog came after, as a way to share what I was working on and what was inspiring me.
imagine gnats has continued to grow and evolve as I share more about my life, my family, and the things I love to do. I share sewing projects, tutorials, and inspiration, and I also share crafts and projects I make with my girls. I currently co-host these series... The Covert Robin, a round-robin gift exchange held annually, Shorts on the Line, a summer sewalong, and Merrily We Sew Along, an improv sewing series. In the imagine gnats shop, I sell my original sewing and embroidery patterns.
I aim to inspire others to create, to dream, and to never stop imagining the possibilities that exist within each of us.
Links on AllFreeSewing
Read NextSo Sew Easy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners