We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I decided to learn to sew in college, but never did more than the occasional lounge pant or Halloween costume until recently. It was in 2010 that I decided I wanted to "really" learn how to sew. I picked up my old college text book with a personal challenge to work my way through the entire book, one technique and project at a time. From this experiment, I've learned that I love making up my own patterns and coming up with new twists on conventional designs.
A mom to three little boys, and wife to an amazingly supportive man, I find inspiration and motivation to create and challenge myself every day. I still have a long way to go, but I am thoroughly enjoying this process of learning and improving my sewing, and especially sharing what I've learned and created on my blog, Sew A Straight Line.
Sabra's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Boy Boxer Briefs
Messy Ribbon Reverse Applique
Rolled Kitchen Towels
Teddy Bear Shaped Blanket
The Domesticated Skirt
Jackie O. Jacket
Craftsman Style Table Runner
Not Just Another Pretty Purse
Friday Night Bag
Be a Lady Embroidered Hankie
Last Minute Party Cuff
And I In My Cap
The Josie Jacket
Choose Your Own Adventure Jacket
Soft Star Taggie
Fat Star Pillow
How to Sew Pleated Knees
Winter Girl Easy Hat Pattern and Muff
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- How Much Fabric Do I Need for a Quilt?
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- How to Cut Fabric: Tips and Tricks
- No-Sew Triangle Coin Purse Pattern
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- Poppy Mini Market Bag Sewing Pattern
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners