We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Designer Jen Eskridge has been quilting for 18 years and sewing for a bit longer. She is a military spouse to a fabulous guy currently Active Duty in the KS Air National Guard. While he was Active Duty United States Air Force, Jen had the opportunity to live in 6 different cities in 11 years, including living on an Army base in Daegu, South Korea. She has three fabulous kids.
Jen Eskridge graduated from Louisiana State University in 1998 with an Apparel Design degree, which she uses daily, while working on quilting and sewing patterns for her company, ReannaLily Designs. The company launched the Seamingly Accurate(r) Seam Guide in October of 2008.
Since then, ReannaLily Designs has published about 20 patterns, including the release of the first Recycled Uniform Pattern, The Cube Purse in October 2009. Jen's first book, Deploy That Fabric, will release with C&T Publishing in July 2011. Read more at reannalilydesigns.com.
Jen's site (ReannaLily Designs)
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Beach Bag Pattern
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 1
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 2
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 3
- Drink Coaster Tutorial
- The Batik Braid Quilt
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9 Patch
- Strip-Pieced Diagnol Beginner Quilt
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes Tutorial
- Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt with Layer Cakes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners