Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Designer Jen Eskridge has been quilting for 18 years and sewing for a bit longer. She is a military spouse to a fabulous guy currently Active Duty in the KS Air National Guard. While he was Active Duty United States Air Force, Jen had the opportunity to live in 6 different cities in 11 years, including living on an Army base in Daegu, South Korea. She has three fabulous kids.
Jen Eskridge graduated from Louisiana State University in 1998 with an Apparel Design degree, which she uses daily, while working on quilting and sewing patterns for her company, ReannaLily Designs. The company launched the Seamingly Accurate(r) Seam Guide in October of 2008.
Since then, ReannaLily Designs has published about 20 patterns, including the release of the first Recycled Uniform Pattern, The Cube Purse in October 2009. Jen's first book, Deploy That Fabric, will release with C&T Publishing in July 2011. Read more at reannalilydesigns.com.
Jen's site (ReannaLily Designs)
Jen's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Beach Bag Pattern
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 1
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 2
- Modern Hexagon Quilted Pillow Part 3
- Drink Coaster Tutorial
- The Batik Braid Quilt
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9 Patch
- Strip-Pieced Diagnol Beginner Quilt
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes Tutorial
- Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt with Layer Cakes
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners