Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt with Layer Cakes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Using a 10" precut fabric layer cake and a small amount of yardage, create TWO baby quilts in a weekend. Each quilt is 64" x 64" when finished. The borders are 4" wide and highlight your favorite fabric in the layer cake. The project is small enough to quilt on your home sewing machine, making it perfect for a beginning quilter. This fast disappearing 9-patch patterns will be a favorite. Jump in and give it a try!"
NotesThis is a great starter project. It can be finished in a weekend and stitches even faster if you use a serger. Make the quilts for an occasion or save them for an upcoming gift. You'll be amazed at how forgiving this pattern is!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1 10" square precut package (Layer Cake) 40 pc
- 2-1/3 yard white polka dot
- 2/3 yard pink border
- 2/3 yard grey border
- 1/2 yard binding for EACH quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 2 Way Shopping Bag
- Personalized Christmas Stockings
- Free Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern With Toe Patch
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- Sew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
- 15 Minute Cloth Napkin
- 15 Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Easy Diy Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners