The Sewing Directory
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Run by passionate hobbyists Fiona Pullen and Julie Briggs, The Sewing Directory is one of the UK’s top sewing websites, and aims to make it easier for you to find great sewing resources and content. There is a large amount of content for sewing enthusiasts including free sewing patterns and projects, technique guides, sewing news, features and more. Do pop over and have a browse.
Projects on All Free Sewing:
Light-Up Cosmetic Bag
DIY iPad Stand
Scrappy Star Patchwork Pattern
3D Christmas Tree Ornament
Fat Quarter Owl Cushion
Animal Nightlight Project
Crazy Patchwork Coaster Sewing Pattern
Swirly Binder Cover Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners