The Sewing Directory
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Run by passionate hobbyists Fiona Pullen and Julie Briggs, The Sewing Directory is one of the UK’s top sewing websites, and aims to make it easier for you to find great sewing resources and content. There is a large amount of content for sewing enthusiasts including free sewing patterns and projects, technique guides, sewing news, features and more. Do pop over and have a browse.
Projects on All Free Sewing:
Light-Up Cosmetic Bag
DIY iPad Stand
Scrappy Star Patchwork Pattern
3D Christmas Tree Ornament
Fat Quarter Owl Cushion
Animal Nightlight Project
Crazy Patchwork Coaster Sewing Pattern
Swirly Binder Cover Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners