Overlocker Thread Hack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Super easy way to get multiple spools of thread from an overlocker thread cone. Handy if you want to use it on your standard machine or if you only want to buy one cone of thread because it's an obscure colour that you will probably not use very often. This way you can save money by just buying one cone and splitting it between multiple spools!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- 14 Unconventional Sewing Tools
- Take Control Of Your Fabric Stash With These Fabric Storage Ideas
- Tips for Buying a Sewing Machine
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- How to Add a Pocket
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners