This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Noisy Baby Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Use fabric scraps to sew your own noisy baby book with crinkly pages."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Florist's plastic wrap
Read NextIngenious Easy Burp Cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- Ingenious Easy Burp Cloth
- Baby-Approved Crib Sheet
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Oh Deer Washable Baby Bib
- Reversible Receiving Blanket
- 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One Free eBook
- Baby Towel and Washcloth Set
- Cuddly Baby Blanket in Four Sizes
- Adorable Sewn Baby Bib
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners