We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Looking for the latest DIY summer accessory? Look no further than this Rope DIY Bag, perfect for a day at the beach! The ultimate beginner's sewing pattern, this project can make everyone happy. With an easy-to-follow tutorial, this pattern couldn't be more convenient and simple. Whether you are looking for a DIY gift for a friend or want to follow a fun sewing bag pattern, this project has it all! Customize this bag with your favorite colors to really make it your own.
From the Blogger: "Use your basic sewing skills and some humble rope to build a fabulous bag with this easy-to-follow rope bag sewing tutorial. Perfect for the beach, market, or picnics!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners