How to Fix a Busted Hem on Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Oh, snap! You're headed home from work and realize that the hem on the bottom of your pants is busted. That's not very professional. But what can you do?
You can save your favorite pair of pants from the trash can by fixing that hem. This easy sewing tutorial will show you step-by-step How to Fix a Busted Hem on Pants. You will need a sewing machine that has a blind hem stitch in order for this to work. Once you master this little trick, you'll never throw out a sewing pattern again!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Have a hole in your jeans? Learn the quick fix with this Patching Jeans in Minutes Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
- Phone Pocket tutorial
- 3 Easy Zipper Techniques
- How to Sew Bias Tape with Mitered Corners
- How to Sew a V Neck
- Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- How to Make Homemade Clothes Look Professional
- How to Sew With Yarn
- How to Sew Two Pieces of Fabric Together
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners