How to Fix a Busted Hem on Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Oh, snap! You're headed home from work and realize that the hem on the bottom of your pants is busted. That's not very professional. But what can you do?
You can save your favorite pair of pants from the trash can by fixing that hem. This easy sewing tutorial will show you step-by-step How to Fix a Busted Hem on Pants. You will need a sewing machine that has a blind hem stitch in order for this to work. Once you master this little trick, you'll never throw out a sewing pattern again!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Have a hole in your jeans? Learn the quick fix with this Patching Jeans in Minutes Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
- How to Sew Jeans
- Sewing Applique – A Beginner’s Guide
- Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Sew with Elastic
- How to Resize a Bra
- 33+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Sew a 4-Hole Button
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners