We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Candace Marquette
Publisher: Krause Publications
Reviewed by Karisa Tell, Editor for AllFreeSewing.com
Multi-talented sewers will love this book because it incorporates sewing with other craft media, such as painting, beading, and other methods of embellishing. All 30 projects included in this book show you how to create or alter wearable crafts, from clothing to jewelry and other accessories. Fans of mixed media crafting will love wearing their art and expressing themselves through their wardrobe with these easy, crafty projects. While most of the projects seem to be geared toward teens and young adults, anyone can personalize these ideas to his or her own style because of their creative nature. When you wear clothing and accessories inspired by Craft Candy, your outfits will be one of a kind. Each project included in the book is given a skill level so that sewers and crafters of all levels can find something easy to create. There really is something for everyone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners