Made at Home
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Made at Home
By Lisa Stickley
Publisher: North Light Books
Learn how to sew while decorating your home with handmade, personalized items that are as functional as they are lovely. The best part about this book is that beginner sewers can easily choose a pattern and start sewing without worrying about getting in over their heads. The tutorials provided by Lisa Stickley are easy to follow, especially when accompanied by the combination of beautiful photographs and drawings. The book begins with a basics section that will teach you everything you need to know before sewing for your home, from fabric basics to how to make seams. The remainder of the book is divided by rooms, including projects to sew for the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and laundry room. Among the 30 projects you can make with this book are aprons, curtains, pillows, a bedspread, and much more. Combine your flair for trends with the classic patterns in this book for a homemade home that is all yours.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Simply Sewn
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Vintage Notions
- Marge's Custom Slipcovers
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners