We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Alisa Burke
Try new and exciting techniques in your sewing with the help of this unique book. Author Alisa Burke leads the reader through each step towards creating beautiful garments and accessories with the use of paint, stencil and other tools. You'll feel liberated and freed of generic sewing patterns as Burke encourages readers to build on imagination. If you've never written on fabric, fused plastic bags or used "messy" free motion stitching in your sewing, here's your chance to learn how! Bring a new found element of surprise and energy to each of your projects through this inspiration book. Included are 12 special projects like the Graffiti Zipper Bag, the Improvisational Art Quilts and the Obi-Style Wrap Belt; all of which infuse creative personality. Sew Wild is the book for anyone looking to sew outside the box!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- Sew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
- 15 Minute Cloth Napkin
- 15 Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Easy Diy Fabric Pumpkins
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners