9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
15 Tutorials for How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing can be the best of times and the worst of times. Whether you're coming to the triumphant finish of a long, arduous project or screaming in frustration after another lost bobbin, your sewing machine has been with you through it all. Give a little love back with one of these amazing 10 Tutorials for How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover. Every DIY sewing machine cover in this list will make a gorgeous, functional cover to keep your machine safe from dust and grime.
Even better, these are all easy projects perfect for beginners and experienced sewists who are short on time. Plus, a cover like one of these makes a wonderful gift for your fellow crafters (or a well-earned reward for yourself). Protect your sewing machine and give a little decorative touch to your sewing room at the same time.
For an exclusive full tutorial that you can print straight from our site, check out How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover.
Table of Contents
How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover
- Multi-Purpose Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial
This adorable DIY cozy protects your machine from everyday wear and tear while providing a cute, creative way to store your scissors! This pattern is incredibly easy to make and will add a splash of fun to any sewing room decor.
- Grandma's Sewing Machine Slip Cover
This is one of those DIY sewing projects that is as sentimental as it is beautiful. This cover is so elegant and brings a classic, old-fashioned touch to all your projects.
- Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial
The great thing about this easy sewing project is how customizable it is! This DIY cozy takes no time at all to make and can be customized to suit any personality or color scheme.
- Double-Duty Sewing Machine Cozy
You only need two pattern pieces to follow this sewing machine cover tutorial! The design is so simple and pretty, you'll be hesitant to take it off before starting a new project.
- Reversible Sewing Machine Cover
Get a 2-for-1 deal with this reversible cover! Have a great cozy for both rain and shine with this impossible easy, reversible design.
- Quilt Squares Sewing Machine Cover
Use your sewing machine to make a project for your sewing machine with this adorable pattern. This sewing machine cover is perfect for practicing your quilting skills—and for using up scraps!
- Cutting Edge Sewing Machine Cover
This sewing machine cover is so striking. The pattern calls for a combination of quilted patchwork and geometric lines that creates a gorgeous look you'll want to show off to the whole house.
- Reversible Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial
Make two covers in the time it takes to whip up one! This sewing machine cover is absurdly easy to put together and offers you a choice every time you use it.
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Sewing Machine Cover
This pattern features a floral pattern on the front to add some extra cute to your sewing room. If you're searching for sewing room ideas that are pretty as well as functional, this is the tutorial for you.
- Simple DIY Sewing Machine Cover
This can be created from any fabric. It takes no time at all and is super cute. This would make a great gift for a crafting friend or a fun afternoon project to create for your own machine.
- Floral Flamingo Sewing Machine Cover
This pattern mixes simple sewing with fun embroidery to create a sewing machine cover that's playful and functional. This DIY sewing machine cover also doubles as an organizer for your sewing room, and has side pockets that are perfect for holding your scissors, seam ripper, and measuring tape.
- How to Quilt a Sewing Machine Cover
This can help your machine stay free of all that extra dust and grime. If you are a quilter looking for a great way to cover your machine, create this cutie.
- How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover
This tutorial will teach you how to make a sewing machine cover that will keep your machine clean and in good working order. It is practical and functional, but it also adds beauty to your sewing area.
- Insanely Easy Sewing Machine Cover Pattern
The number one way you can keep your sewing machine spick and span is to put a cover on it. With so many nooks and crannies, dust can be the death of an otherwise perfect machine.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners