Clover Patchwork Scissors
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Clover Patchwork Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Clover USA is known for their quality crafting needles and handicraft accessories, but has quickly become a substantial brand for patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. Their tools are reliable and durable and that's no exception when it comes to their Patchwork Scissors.
Clover's Patchwork Scissors enables clean cut edges, has fine teeth finishing preventing fabric slippage and has finely serrated blades to firmly grab fabric for precise cutting. Having the proper tools when working with fabric will make a big difference. Because these scissors prevent fabric slippage you'll have an easy time cutting corners or fabric yardage.
These scissors are strong enough to cut through multiple layers of fabric including cutting pieces for patchwork projects and padded fabric for quilting purposes. Getting an accurate cut is really what it's all about and that's exactly what you'll get with these. The handles are comfortable and do not slip allowing you to get the perfect cut.
Patchwork Scissors come in different sizes including minis, so you can always have a pair on-hand. There's also a protective cover included for safe storage when they're not in use. If you’re looking for a new pair of scissors for your fabric needs then you’ll really love these; the serrated edge and stainless steel blades are sure to give you that accurate cut.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Win a pair of Placemat Patterns from Rebecca Ruth Designs!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Costumes for Kids: 40+ Sewing Patterns & Projects
- Kids Pants
- Halloween Witch Hat Pattern
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Sew a Babydoll Dress with Chiffon Pleats
- How to make your own maxi dress. DIY Tent Dress Tutorial
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress Tutorial
- DIY Matching Mommy and Me Dresses
- Refashion T-Shirts into a Dress
- Flannel Floor Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners