Farm Friends Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Incorporate some cute new characters into your sewing projects with the fabric inside the Farm Friends Collection from Studio e. Whether you're sewing something for a little boy or girl, you're sure to find the perfect fabric to use. Choose from blue, grey, orange, red, pink, and green fabrics that feature a variety of fun designs including sheep, chickens, pigs, polka dots, tractors, and more.
Though the Farm Friends collection is certainly geared towards children's projects, there are some more subtle designs to choose from, as well that will work well for a more mature looking project. My personal favorites are the geometric beehive-inspired design and the polka dots.
Flipping through the fabric included in this bundle, my mind is already racing with cute project ideas to make for my best friend's baby that's due later this year. The little lambies would make a cute pillowcase, and I would love to sew some soft toys using the pigs and chickens!
This collection includes 20 unique fabrics, cut to 18"x21" and all 100% cotton so they can be washed in a machine. Keep your sewing fun with the fabrics in this cute collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win an Oliso Smart Iron
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Enter to Win a Simpli-EZ Squares and Rule Set!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners