Haiku2 Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Haiku2 Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
There's nothing more pretty than a beautiful piece of fabric and of course there are tons of different fabrics out there, but with the new Haiku 2 Fabric Collection from Monaluna you'll never look at another type of fabric again.
Before you start your next quilting or sewing project be sure you check out this line of fabric and line up exactly which patterns you want. What's neat about the Haiku 2 collection is that it comes in the same prints, but is made out of two different materials, so depending on what you're looking for, you have options. The Lawn fabric is a plain weave textile of cotton and is designed using high count, fine yarns resulting in a silky, un-textured feel. The Poplin material is made with cotton, wool, rayon, silk, polyester or a mixture. You get a plain woven surface without ribbing with this material. Poplin is easy to iron and does not wrinkle easily, so you can make many garments using it.
Whether your next project is made with Lawn or Poplin, you have the option of beautiful prints like Poem Petal, Poem Sage, Brush Mist, Cherry Blossoms Dawn and Dusk, Shimmer, and Spots. The Poplin fabric has a few more options of Clover prints and Scattered Petals; you can't go wrong with any of these. Each pattern has soft, abstract colors with complementing tones and even some gold metallic accents.
The Haiku 2 Fabric Collection won't disappoint and will only make you want to quilt and sew even more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
Chance to win a Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- Scarf to Blanket Convertible Clothing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners