Haiku2 Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Haiku2 Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
There's nothing more pretty than a beautiful piece of fabric and of course there are tons of different fabrics out there, but with the new Haiku 2 Fabric Collection from Monaluna you'll never look at another type of fabric again.
Before you start your next quilting or sewing project be sure you check out this line of fabric and line up exactly which patterns you want. What's neat about the Haiku 2 collection is that it comes in the same prints, but is made out of two different materials, so depending on what you're looking for, you have options. The Lawn fabric is a plain weave textile of cotton and is designed using high count, fine yarns resulting in a silky, un-textured feel. The Poplin material is made with cotton, wool, rayon, silk, polyester or a mixture. You get a plain woven surface without ribbing with this material. Poplin is easy to iron and does not wrinkle easily, so you can make many garments using it.
Whether your next project is made with Lawn or Poplin, you have the option of beautiful prints like Poem Petal, Poem Sage, Brush Mist, Cherry Blossoms Dawn and Dusk, Shimmer, and Spots. The Poplin fabric has a few more options of Clover prints and Scattered Petals; you can't go wrong with any of these. Each pattern has soft, abstract colors with complementing tones and even some gold metallic accents.
The Haiku 2 Fabric Collection won't disappoint and will only make you want to quilt and sew even more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- 2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners