We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Two-Tray Box from Creative Options is the perfect storage solution for any hobbyist! Complete with two cantilever trays, adjustable compartments, and a deep base, this toolbox serves as storage for any and all of your favorite crafting supplies.
The front of this Two-Tray Box is secured with an easy latch and even includes holes where two locks can be fixed for extra security. The durable hard plastic serves as a sturdy design for on-the-go transit of your crafting supplies. The lid has a hint of sparkle which I think is a lovely touch, and the Two-Tray Box comes in blue, gray, and pink color options.
There are two small storage compartments on the lid of the Two-Tray Box. These are the only two compartments that can be opened from the outside and do not have the ability to lock like everything in the center compartment. These smaller outer compartments are great for very small tools or writing supplies. Here's an example:
The inside of the Two-Tray Box is very exciting! Similar to a fisherman's tackle box, the Two-Tray Box opens up with two layered trays for easy access and perusal. Each tray has a variety of rows to store your smaller craft supplies. You'll notice slots within these rows where you can insert the included dividers to create as many as 24 storage compartments! The image to the bottom right is a great example of some of the general craft supplies you can store in both the trays as well as the larger bottom compartment. Here are a few more ideas based on project focus:
Sewing and Quilting:
- Spools of thread
- Small rolls of fabric
- Tape measure
- Water-soluable marking pen
Paper Crafting and General Crafting:
- Pens/colored pencils/markers/other coloring supplies
- Small stamps
- Dies (bottom compartment)
- Small card-making paper packs
- Various adhesives
- Paper quilling supplies
- Tools such as pliers and wire cutters
- Spools of wire and cord
Yarn / Needlecraft:
- Small skeins of yarn
- Crochet hooks
- Short or circular knitting needles
- Darning needles
- Stitch markers
- Yarn cutter
There are so many craft supplies you can store in your Two-Tray Box. What I've listed above hardly scratches the surface on all the possibilities! In stylish colors and a handy, sturdy carrying case, the Two-Tray Box is the perfect toolbox for any and every crafter to use for their hobby of choice.
What else would you store in your Two-Tray Box? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win the Magical Creatures Fabric Collection!
Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Chance to win a Kai Scissors Serrated Gift Set!
Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Win an Alice Precut Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pleated Blouse
- Bobbin Holder
- Easiest Way for Turning a Tube Right Side out
- Mini, Midi, Maxi Skirt Pattern for American 18 Inch Doll
- Diy Linen Romper: Upcycle from a Dress
- Refashion Shirts into a Kamino
- How to Sew Perfect Circles Without Marking or Tracing
- An Easy Way to Space Buttonholes Evenly
- DIY Pearl Embellished Sweater with Fabric Paint Star Design
- Pillowcase Dress Pattern for !8 Inch American Doll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners