Five Monkey Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Opening her Etsy shop in the summer of 2011 was a dream come true for Ginger, founder of Five Monkey Fabrics. She is excited to be able to expand her excellent selection of designer fabrics here on the Five Monkey Fabrics website. She named her shop after her five monkeys: two children and three dachshunds. She enjoys working with and getting to know her customers to ensure that every experience they have at Five Monkey Fabrics gives them a reason to smile.
Her goal is to provide high-quality designer fabric at affordable prices with excellent customer service. New items arrive weekly, so there is always a lot going on in the shop. She loves the excitement of finding a package of beautiful fabric in the mail and laying it out and imagining all the wonderful things that can be made with it. Be sure to keep an eye out for exciting Five Monkey Fabrics giveaways, available on the site.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Felt Llama Softie
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- The Best Tips For Topstitching
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Put Your Scraps To Good Use With These Yoyos
- Diy Reusable Produce Bags
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners