Five Monkey Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Opening her Etsy shop in the summer of 2011 was a dream come true for Ginger, founder of Five Monkey Fabrics. She is excited to be able to expand her excellent selection of designer fabrics here on the Five Monkey Fabrics website. She named her shop after her five monkeys: two children and three dachshunds. She enjoys working with and getting to know her customers to ensure that every experience they have at Five Monkey Fabrics gives them a reason to smile.
Her goal is to provide high-quality designer fabric at affordable prices with excellent customer service. New items arrive weekly, so there is always a lot going on in the shop. She loves the excitement of finding a package of beautiful fabric in the mail and laying it out and imagining all the wonderful things that can be made with it. Be sure to keep an eye out for exciting Five Monkey Fabrics giveaways, available on the site.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- Diy Felt Leaf Placemats
- Diy Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag Pattern
- Sloth Sleep Mask
- Jesse Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners