We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I've been sewing since I was 12 years old and I have just ventured out into designing my own sewing patterns and writing sewing tutorials the last couple of years. I've been featured on Moda Bake Shop and in the Fresh Fabric Treats book! I'm currently working on the Riley Blake Design Team.
I share my crafty ideas on my blog, www.polkadotchair.com. I love to design purses and hope that you will love my patterns, which you can find at www.fourteenmay.bigcartel.com.
Melissa's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Vera Bradley-Inspired Jewelry Organizer - from guest blogger Traci
Read NextSo Sew Easy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners