- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
By Charlotte Liddle
Publisher: CICO Books
With 35 adorably sweet choices, this book delivers a wide array of quilting, applique and embroidery projects. Whether you're looking to make creative gifts for loved ones or just something to spruce up your living space, the projects here will inspire you to get started. Charlottle Liddle leads the reader through step-by-step instructions and provides large color photos. Any sewer, no matter the skill level can pick up this book and find a project perfect for them. From cute clothes and accessories to teapot cozies and aprons, Liddle's collection truly delivers on its’ title. You'll be hard pressed to find a project that isn't both 'cute and easy'. If you are new to sewing or just need to brush up some techniques, there's also a section with tips and lessons so you can start sewing in confidence. Just flipping through the bright and beautiful pages is enough inspiration to create something lovely for yourself or a friend!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 14, 2011
This book sounds really good and am wanting to get sewing out of it. Hope I get this book!! he he
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Emma Tote Kit
- Start Stitching
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew It, Stuff It
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners