Quilter's Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Quilter's Cutting Mat
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.comChance to Win!
Cutting mats protect work surfaces from getting damaged and prevent your rotary cutters and knife blades from dulling quickly. They come in either a hard surface or a soft surface, which is the self-healing type of mats; these are thinner and more flexible and in my opinion, a must-have. The Extra Large Cutting Mat from Havel's Sewing is something every quilter and sewist needs in their collection.
Havel's Sewing offers the best scissors for sewing, quilting, embroidery and fabric to enhance the sewing experience. With these amazing scissors they also offer other supplies and notions like the Extra Large Cutting Mat. Measuring at a whopping 34 inches by 22 inches, this double-sided cutting mat will be your new go-to. Made of high quality of long-lasting endurance, this self-healing mat will make cutting fabric easy. There are five layers of thickness to protect your rotary blades and the multi-angled grid lines are perfect for more creative cutting options.
What you'll really like about this mat is the fact that it won't slide around while you're using it. The mat itself will keep its hold on your work surface and the fabric will stay put on the mat, allowing you to cut flawlessly. You can use this mat for years and it will still look brand new due to its self-healing factor. You won't feel any grooves and you always have the option to flip it over and use the other side. The pretty pink color will add a little fun to your crafting room and put a little pep in your step while you work.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Quilter's Cutting Mat
- Mallowway Fabric Collection
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer
- BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Simplicity Deluxe Sidewinder
- Cottage Mills Stay-in-Place Mat
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners