Studio e Cuddle Me Basics 2-Ply Flannel
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Everyone likes to snuggle up in flannel. Whether it comes in the form of a blanket, pajamas, or a robe, there is no better way to get cozy than with flannel fabric, but when you're making a project, how do you choose the right pattern? Studio e's Cuddle Me Basics 2-Ply Flannel fat quarter bundle is the perfect solution to this problem. In 12 cuts of 18"x21" you will have more options than you know what to do with. Full of pastels and pretty patterns, this fat quarter bundle will turn out a gorgeous project that you can use year-round.
Pinks, greens, yellows, and reds make up the bulk of the colors in this bundle, so they all coordinate without you having to run around a fabric store holding swatches up to each other. Ultra soft and comfortable, my favorite aspect of this fabric is that it is not a very thick flannel, so it won't overheat you. I love flannel pajama sets, so making a top or pair of shorts from this fabric would be a great addition to that ever-growing collection. It would be perfect for summer, as thick flannel can be way too hot to sleep in.
This fabric does come with a catch: you have to care for it before you begin your project. A quick hand wash, dry, and press are all it needs, but it is something to remember before diving in. There are so many colors and patterns in this fat quarter bundle that you are bound to have enough for more than one project, so I suggest using it for a pretty baby blanket or cocoon. The vibrant pastels and soft fabric are perfect for a newborn, and that new mom is sure to love such a thoughtful gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
- Chance to win the Fabric Traditions Colored Prints Collection!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a PowerXL Cordless Steamer and Iron!
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners