Top 10 AllFreeSewing Videos
These sewing videos we featured on AllFreeSewing are reader's favorites. Follow these tutorials and get stitching!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It's no secret that our readers love sewing video tutorials. In the age of the internet, it's a delight to be able to follow someone while they sew a project. That's why we put together our Top 10 AllFreeSewing Videos on our site. These free sewing videos are great for beginners and experts alike.
These videos tutorials are the most watched of all our video tutorials and so, if you haven't looked at what we have to offer, you are missing out. But don't fret because now they have been compiled into one page for your viewing pleasure!
We even have a bonus 11th video for a t-shirt quilt tutorial. Making a t-shirt quilt is a great gift idea. Scroll to the last section for home decor. Before that, check out the sewing room and kitchen video tutorials.
Also, it's important to note that if you click on the links for each project, you will be taken to the project page. Most of the time, this page includes written instructions and images to help you understand each step more clearly.
Sewing Room Video Tutorials
These videos are all about general sewing and organization in your sewing room. Learn how to make body forms, organizers for your tools, and giant wall calendars. Also, don't forget to watch one of our most informative videos, How to Read a Sewing Pattern.
If you're a beginner or want to keep everything on track, these are the videos you will want to start with. These tutorials from Angel Peterson, Mary Beth Temple, and Carolina Moore are easy to follow and understand, and you will love what you have learned afterward.
- This DIY Sewing Organizer is a beautiful way to store your craft tools. It's perfect for scissors, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and sewing notions.
- Learn How to Read a Sewing Pattern with this informative tutorial from Angel Peterson. This is a lifesaver for beginners and helpful for any level sewist.
- If you sew clothes, then you will want to learn How to Make a Body Form. This video tutorial will show you how to measure a body in order to make the matching form!
- This Adorable Quilted DIY Calendar will keep you on track all year and add a delightful piece of art to your wall. Watch this tutorial and you will see how you can customize the calendar to your own taste.
Learn this basic sewing technique and be prepared to make more of your own clothing and designs with Sewing Tips and Tricks: How to Pin a Pattern
Sewing Projects for the Kitchen Videos
Revamp the kitchen without spending tons of money with these video tutorials for kitchen items. These free videos are super popular because they are so practical.
There are a lot of sewing videos on the internet, which is why we thought we'd help you choose which ones to watch right now. Make towels that won't fall off your oven door, pot holders that are both stylish and functional, or keep those plastic bags at bay with an easy bag holder and dispenser.
- You don't have to search the aisles for towels that match your kitchen once you learn how to make your own. This sewing video for a Buttoned Hanging Kitchen Towel will be all you need.
- Pot holders don't have to be boring! This Fun Gingham Pot Holder video tutorial will show you how to make these beautiful gingham pot holders that are so useful to have in your kitchen.
- We all know how easily plastic bags can take over a kitchen. Instead of shoving them under the sink, sew up this Easy Plastic Bag Dispenser to stay organized and allow you grab bags easily.
- Not only can you use your favorite new fabric for this Easy and Cute Sewn Pot Holder but they make awesome housewarming gifts as well. Fun and functional sewing patterns are the best!
Home Decor Sewing Videos
Make DIY pillows for your bed, your couch, and a lovely new quilt in your dresser by following along with these video tutorials. This section rounds out the top 10 but there's one more surprise!
Our bonus video for a DIY T-Shirt Quilt is perfect for all of those old t-shirts most of us end up collecting over time. Use band, fun run, work even t-shirts or another theme to create a useful and fun quilt. Check out all of these awesome video sewing tutorials and enhance your home!
- If you have never paper pieced, then you definitely have to watch this video for the Paper Piecing Hexagon Sewing Technique. Not only will you learn the way to do it, but you will get a pattern for a gorgeous quilted pillow.
- Whether you're sewing for charity or for your kids' rooms, this Super Easy DIY Pillow Case lets you sew up your own pillow cases, which means you can choose the best fabrics to match any quilt or room decor.
- BONUS! If you are looking for the most special gift, as your spouse, child, relative, or friend for their old t-shirts and make a sensational quilt. This DIY T-Shirt Quilt Video Tutorial will walk you through the process.
What sewing video tutorial would you like us to film next?
Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners