10 Best Sewing Videos on AllFreeSewing
These sewing videos we featured on AllFreeSewing are reader's favorites. Follow these tutorials and get stitching!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It's no secret that our readers love sewing video tutorials. In the age of the internet, it's a delight to be able to follow someone while they sew a project.
That's why we put together our Top 10 AllFreeSewing Videos on our site. These free sewing videos are great for beginners and experts alike.
These videos tutorials are the most-watched of all our video tutorials and so, if you haven't looked at what we have to offer, you are missing out. But don't fret because now they have been compiled into one page for your viewing pleasure.
We even have a bonus 11th video for a t-shirt quilt tutorial. Making a t-shirt quilt is a great gift idea. Scroll to the last section for home decor. Before that, check out the sewing room and kitchen video tutorials.
Also, it's important to note that if you click on the links for each project, you will be taken to the project page. Most of the time, this page includes written instructions and images to help you understand each step more clearly.
Sign Up For More Free Patterns >>>
Best Sewing Videos on AllFreeSewing: Table of Contents
If you love learning through video, then be sure to check out our favorites on Youtube, narrowed down in this collection of 10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
Sewing Room Video Tutorials
These videos are all about general sewing and organization in your sewing room. Learn how to make body forms, organizers for your tools, and giant wall calendars. Also, don't forget to watch one of our most informative videos, How to Read a Sewing Pattern.
If you're a beginner or want to keep everything on track, these are the videos you will want to start with. These tutorials from Angel Peterson, Mary Beth Temple, and Carolina Moore are easy to follow and understand, and you will love what you have learned afterward.
- This DIY Sewing Organizer is a beautiful way to store your craft tools. It's perfect for scissors, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and sewing notions. Click on the play button to watch.
- Learn How to Read a Sewing Pattern with this informative tutorial from Angel Peterson. This is a lifesaver for beginners and helpful for any level sewist. Click on the play button to watch.
- If you sew clothes, then you will want to learn How to Make a Body Form. This video tutorial will show you how to measure a body in order to make the matching form! Click on the play button to watch.
- This Adorable Quilted DIY Calendar will keep you on track all year and add a delightful piece of art to your wall. Watch this tutorial and you will see how you can customize the calendar to your own taste. Click on the play button to watch.
Learn this basic sewing technique and be prepared to make more of your own clothing and designs with How to Pin Fabric for Sewing
Sewing Projects for the Kitchen Videos
Revamp the kitchen without spending tons of money with these video tutorials for kitchen items. These free videos are super popular because they are so practical.
There are a lot of sewing videos on the internet, which is why we thought we'd help you choose which ones to watch right now. Make towels that won't fall off your oven door, pot holders that are both stylish and functional, or keep those plastic bags at bay with an easy bag holder and dispenser.
- You don't have to search the aisles for towels that match your kitchen once you learn how to make your own. This sewing video for a Buttoned Hanging Kitchen Towel will be all you need. Click on the play button to watch.
- Pot holders don't have to be boring. This Fun Gingham Pot Holder video tutorial will show you how to make these beautiful gingham pot holders that are so useful to have in your kitchen. Click on the play button to watch.
- We all know how easily plastic bags can take over a kitchen. Instead of shoving them under the sink, sew up this Easy Plastic Bag Dispenser to stay organized and allow you grab bags easily. Click on the play button to watch.
- Not only can you use your favorite new fabric for this Easy and Cute Sewn Pot Holder but they make awesome housewarming gifts as well. Fun and functional sewing patterns are the best! Click on the play button to watch.
One of the most popular fabrics is flannel. Learn all about it with How to Wash Flannel: The Ultimate Guide
Home Decor Sewing Videos
Make DIY pillows for your bed, your couch, and a lovely new quilt in your dresser by following along with these video tutorials. This section rounds out the top 10 but there's one more surprise.
Our bonus video for a DIY T-Shirt Quilt is perfect for all of those old t-shirts most of us end up collecting over time. Use band, fun run, work even t-shirts or another theme to create a useful and fun quilt. Check out all of these awesome video sewing tutorials and enhance your home!
- If you have never paper pieced, then you definitely have to watch this video for the Paper Piecing Hexagon Sewing Technique. Not only will you learn the way to do it, but you will get a pattern for a gorgeous quilted pillow. Click on the play button to watch.
- Whether you're sewing for charity or for your kids' rooms, this Super Easy DIY Pillow Case lets you sew up your own pillow cases, which means you can choose the best fabrics to match any quilt or room decor. Click on the play button to watch.
- BONUS! If you are looking for the most special gift, as your spouse, child, relative, or friend for their old t-shirts and make a sensational quilt. This DIY T-Shirt Quilt Video Tutorial will walk you through the process. Click on the play button to watch.
Krista Childers is the Senior Content Editor for AllFreeSewing. She has a passion for creative writing and trying every craft at least once. Find more of her work here: Krista Childers
Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide >>
What sewing video tutorial would you like us to film next?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextHow to Make Hanging Bird Mobiles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners