- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Lindsay Wilkes and I am the owner/designer of The Cottage Mama children's clothing company and the writer of The Cottage Mama blog.
I started The Cottage Home blog back in October 2009 due to much encouragement from my friends. I wasn't exactly quite sure what this blog would be about or where it might take me. All I knew was that I wanted to share my ideas, thoughts, and knowledge with others. So here I am and I think the title says it best - Cooking. Sewing. Crafting. And All Things Domestic. In a nutshell, that's what you'll find on The Cottage Home - lots of sewing and crafting tutorials, recipes, and a little bit here and there about my family and life.
In addition to The Cottage Mama blog, I own an online shop called The Cottage Mama. Through The Cottage Mama I sell unique, one-of-a-kind handmade children's apparel and accessories. Most of my sewing takes place during naptime or in the evenings, but every so often I get lucky and get a little sewing time during the day. My next adventure is going to be sewing patterns, so stay tuned for that one!
Lindsay's Blog (The Cottage Mama)
Lindsay's Etsy Shop (The Cottage Mama)
Follow The Cottage Mama on Twitter
Follow The Cottage Mama on Pinterest
Follow The Cottage Mama on Facebook
Follow The Cottage Mama on Google+
Follow The Cottage Mama on Instagram
Lindsay's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Colorful Laptop Sleeve
Embellished Hooded Towel Tutorial
Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial
Sweet Little Girl's Cardigan
The Boxy Dopp Kit
Winter Wonderland Dress Tutorial
Lightweight Infinity Scarf
Embroidered Reusable Snack Bag
Comfy Shawl Sweater
Fat Quarter Tote Bag
Patchwork Travel Neck Pillow
Pillowcase with French Seams in Minutes
Textured Fabric Pumpkins
Gobble, Gobble Kid Shirt
Beautiful Bowl Cover
Doll Pillow Tutorial
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners