54 Retro Free Vintage Sewing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Retro vintage sewing patterns are all the rage, so get in on the trends of yesteryear with 54 free vintage sewing patterns to wear, decorate your home with, or give as gifts. First, make yourself a new wardrobe that hearkens back to simpler times with these vintage clothing patterns. Next add fun, retro accessories to finish off the look. When you're done adorning yourself in homemade vintage gear, it's time to outfit your kitchen. These retro vintage sewing patterns for the kitchen would make Betty Crocker herself jealous! Finally, give friends and family a blast from the past by gifting them with handmade knick knacks to remind them of their glory days! These vintage-inspired patterns are great for the whole family and let you channel your favorite decade. Real vintage clothing can cost a fortune, so these easy sewing patterns and projects are the perfect way to give your wardrobe a blast from the past without breaking the bank. Whether you love the feminine silhouettes of the 50s, the flower child look of the 60s, or the classic glam of the 1940s, there's sure to be a pattern you'll love!
54 Retro Free Vintage Sewing Patterns
Table of Contents
Love the vintage look? Download our free eBook, 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies.
If you love a retro vintage look, you'll love these authentic vintage sewing patterns. You can make an entire vintage-inspired outfit with these free sewing patterns, straight from your grandma's generation!
- Zoot Alors Pants
- Dirndl Skirt
- Ruffled Collar
- Vera Beatnik Turtleneck Tutorial - NEW!
- The Birth of the Scarf Tee
- Vintage Mod Tee Dress
- Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Lace Skirt
- The Perfect Peggy Skirt
- The Day Date Dress - Reader Fave!
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- Vintage Heirloom Dress
- Sewn Crochet Shirt Upcycle
- Downton DIY Sweater
- 50's Dress with Knotted Shoulders - Audrey Hepburn-Inspired Look!
If a retro vintage wardrobe isn't enough for you, try these vintage accessories on for size! The best way to look authentically vintage is to pull out all the stops, and that means making vintage accessories like belts, headbands, etc. Finish off your look with an adorable, feminine accessory from a distant time.
- Bow Belt
- Sweater Leg Warmers
- 50's Headband
- Birdcage Veil
- Jackie's Pillbox Hat
- 10 Minute Sixties-Inspired Bow
If you're a fan of the vintage look, your kitchen is definitely where you should start decorating first! Transform your kitchen into a sew retro retreat with these vintage sewing patterns for curtains, aprons, and more! If you love retro vintage home decor, it's time to get sewing with these free sewing patterns.
- Vintage Button Curtains
- Patchwork Table Toppers
- Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
- Retro Orange Flowered Apron
- Vintage Inspired Dinner Roll Holder
- Vintage Embroidered Thanksgiving Bread Cloth
- Grandma's Secret Pot Holders
- How to Embroider Kitschy Towels
- Cowboy DIY Kitchen Curtains
- Pioneer Free Apron Pattern
- Campy Pot Holder Pattern
Don't keep all that retro vintage style to yourself! Make these adorable blasts from the past to give to friends and loved ones for Christmas, birthdays, or any special gift-giving occasion. A fellow sewing enthusiast would love to receive one of these old-school gifts, made with authentic vintage sewing patterns.
- Retro Pin Cushion
- Linen Vintage Bell Pull
- Vintage Baby Day Gown
- Bohemian Stockings
- Vintage Towel Bib
- Vintage Sewn Notecard
- Touch of Downton Pillow
For more vintage sewing ideas, check out 23 Vintage Sewing Projects and Patterns.
Looking for more vintage sewing patterns? AllFreeSewing never gets tired of seeking out retro vintage sewing patterns. There's something so beautiful about patterns that stand the test of time. The next time you appraoch your sewing machine, make sure you're trying out one of these free vintage sewing patterns. These free vintage sewing patterns have proven that they never get old, so you'll never get sick of them.
- Modern Grace Dress Pattern - NEW!
- Vintage Hankie Pillow Covers
- Winter Wonderland Dress
- Pleated Bow Pillowcase Dress
- DIY Vintage Belt
- High Waisted Skirt From a Sweater
- Vintage Placemat to Clothespin Bag
- Reversible Breakfast Tablecloth
- Grandpa Cardigan
- Mulberry Style Paperbag Skirt
- Lattice Smocking
- Easy Ruffle Apron
- Boys Skinny Cuffed Trousers
- Vintage High Waist Bikini
- Cap Sleeve Blouse
Which era of vintage do you love the most?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Vest: 8 DIY Vest Pattern Ideas
- Easy Plaid Peplum Top
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners