+35 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
By: Kaylee Pope, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Tired of finding patterns or tutorials you absolutely love and want to try only to find out that the blog post is simply a tutorial or a blurb about a project? Do you often find projects you yearn to make and become increasingly frustrated with sewing ideas that do not come with free printable sewing patterns? Well, you’re in luck, because we have started to collect all of our printable sewing patterns into one place. All of the projects linked her come with downloadable sewing patterns that you can print out and use to create stunning pieces. Patterns from the store can be expensive! There’s no reason to run out and buy an expensive dress pattern when we have free printable sewing patterns right here on AllFreeSewing.com for you to check out. Skip the store-bought ideas, save some money, and delight in the best DIY ideas out there. There’s a ton of printable sewing patterns below and we promise to keep adding more! 35+ Free Printable Sewing Patterns to Download is sure to hold you next project.
Before checking out these printable sewing patterns, it is important to understand how to use downloadable sewing patterns. Obviously, most people do not have a printer at home capable of printing large pattern pieces like the patterns you purchase in the store. Technology is an awesome solution to save money, but If you use it wrong your sewing projects can turn out less than impressive. The biggest tip for successfully sewing with printable sewing patterns is to follow the directions. Each pattern will tell you how to enlarge a pattern and to what degree in order to make it the correct size. You can do this by downloading a PDF and doing it yourself or – if you are uncomfortable or confused – you can easily visit a print shop or office supply store and have them do it for you.
35+ Free Printable Sewing Patterns to Download
Table of Contents
If you are looking for even more free sewing downloads, check out our extensive collection of free eBooks!
Learn how to sew and how to make your own clothes with these stunning free sewing patterns for women. From dress patterns for sewing to skirt patterns to wear every day, these printable sewing patterns look store-bought for half the price. Use these downloadable sewing patterns and PDFs to make clothing for yourself or a friend.
Free Sewing Patterns for Tops
Learn how to make a t-shirt or sweatshirt with one of these tops to sew.
- Fall Raglan Sleeve Pattern
- Open Shoulder Blouse Tutorial
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Pattern
- Jackie O. Jacket
- Open Back Top Vintage Sewing Pattern
- Summery Free T-Shirt Pattern
- Open Back Top Vintage Pattern
- Heather Sewn Top Pattern
- Long Sleeve Raglan Top
Printable Free Skirt Patterns and Dresses
Our most popular type of free sewing patterns, skirts and dresses! Download these free skirt patterns and dress patterns for sewing and create wearables you will actually want to wear.
- Color-Blocked Work Dress
- Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
- T-Shirt Dress Pattern - NEW!
- Good Vibrations Circle Skirt Pattern
- Nautical Halter
- Bohemian Rhapsody Wrap Dress Pattern
- Perfect Little Black Dress Pattern - NEW!
- Perfect Beach Dress Pattern - NEW!
- Bow Back Dress Pattern
- Lazy Day Free Dress Pattern
- Raglan Free Dress Pattern
- Classic A-Line Dress
- Lazy Day Free Skirt Pattern
- Tiered Maxi Skirt Pattern
- Scarlet O'Hara Inspired Dress Pattern
- Lightweight Tank Dress Pattern
- Printable DIY Maxi Dress Pattern and Tutorial - NEW!
If you want more free dress patterns, check out 50+ Free Dress Patterns for Sewing.This massive collection is sure to have a dress that will make your jaw drop.
Sewing for kids is much cheaper than buying for kids! Use up smaller scraps of fabric and make baby sewing patterns and wearables for kids. These printable sewing patterns are perfect for little ones!
- Isabella's Free Skirt Pattern
- Kid's Shorts Patterns
- Wrap Dress Pattern
- Fleece Pants Pattern
- Printable Baby Pants Pattern
- Printable Girl's Peplum Top
- Lua Sleep Sack for Dolls
- Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques
- One Yard Baby Tunic - NEW!
DIY bags and purses will last you much longer and can be even more stylish than the ones you pay a pretty penny for in the store. These printable patterns are easy to follow and will make it easier for you to pick back up again if you sew one of these bags over the course of a few weeks.
- Winter Garden Purse Pattern
- Upcycled Pink Pocket Purse
- Fabulous Fringe Bag Pattern
- Summer Satchel Free Bag Pattern
- Fat Quarter Wallet Pattern - NEW!
Would you rather have a PDF pattern or print a sewing pattern from a website?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- 14 How to Make Lingerie Tutorials: How to Make Underwear + How to Sew a Bra
- 200+ DIY Sewing Projects for Beginners by the Minute
- 40 Figure Flattering Free Sewing Patterns
- +35 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
- How to Make Clothes: 500+ Tutorials for Making Your Own Clothes
- 23 Sewing Projects Inspired by the 1970s
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies Free eBook
- DIY Sleeveless Vest or Jacket
- 30 Minute DIY Undies
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Sewing Projects Inspired by the Victorian Era
- Lilly Pulitzer-Inspired Clutch
- Vintage Colorblock Skirt Tutorial
- Easy Fabric Bucket Organizer
- Sleeping Princess Halloween Costume
- Sew Many Gifts Review
- Snowy Scene Bag Transformation
- 40+ Patterns for Easy Homemade Pillows
- 2 Yard Ruffle Pillow Sham
- Vera Beatnik Turtleneck Tutorial