100+ Free Sewing Patterns: Babies, Accessories, Decor, Dresses and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Love" simply isn't strong enough a word when it comes to describing our readers' feelings toward these 100+ Free Sewing Patterns: Babies, Accessories, Decor, Dresses and More. For sewing enthusiasts, a good project deserves some extra attention. From free dress patterns to baby sewing projects, you, our readers, had a lot of favorites during 2015, and they deserve to be showcased!
We've rounded up the best of the best free sewing patterns into a single treasure trove of crowd-pleasers for your convenience, so now you can find all your favorites all in one place. Whether you're a veteran sewer looking for home decor sewing projects or a newbie looking for sewing projects for beginners, our list has plenty of projects for sewers of all skill levels.
Table of Contents
If you're a beginner, don't worry. We've got you covered. Learn the basics by downloading our free eBook, Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners.
No matter what season it is, sewing your own accessories is a surefire way to get crafty and stay trendy without spending an arm and a leg. Additionally, being able to whip up a top in a matter of minutes is a handy skill to have when you've got a closet full of old shirts you're not sure how to use. These fun, fashionable, and unique accessories and tops to sew are beloved among our readers, and it's easy to see why!
- 15 Minute Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Flapper Headband Ear Warmer Tutorial
- Insanely Beautiful Infinity Scarf
- Ribbon Flower Pin
- Lightweight Infinity Scarf
- Tattered Flowers for Embellishment
- 3 Hour Kimono Pattern
- 5 Minute Halter Top
- Comfy Drape Top
- Lovely Lace Tee
- Trendy Tunic Top Pattern
Many of our readers love spending time in the kitchen as much as they love sewing, and we certainly can't blame them. From aprons to potholders, we've got plenty of kitchen crafts to sew when you're looking to add some fun and functional decor to the ol' gallery. Check out our fans' favorites for 2015 below.
- 10 Minute Free Apron Pattern
- Adjustable Kitchen Apron
- Adult Bib Apron
- Easy 15 Minute Apron
- Easy Ruffle Apron
- Simple Vintage Apron
- 5 Minute Bread Bag
- Amazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
- Beautiful Bowl Cover Tutorial
- Casserole Tote
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- Hanging Dish Towels
- Scrapbuster Potholder
Explore these beloved baby sewing projects that everyone just couldn't get enough of during 2015. From baby clothes to blankets and everything in-between, these free sewing patterns make spectacular gifts and projects.
- Ingenious Easy Burp Cloth
- Itty Bitty Baby Dress Pattern
- Monogram Taggie
- Simple Baby Dress
- Travel Diaper Changing Pad Pattern
- Ultimate Baby Bib Tutorial
- 15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern
- Anywhere Bear Receiving Blanket Pattern
- Car Seat Swaddle Blanket
- Extremely Easy Flannel Blanket
- Half Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
- Burp Cloth Tutorial
- Simple Patterned Bibs
- Super Simple Burp Cloth
- World's Best Burp Cloth Tutorial
- Sew Easy Baby Blanket Tutorial
We've got plenty more where that came from. Find more great ideas by downloading our free eBook, Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One.
Sewists like you know that great style doesn't have to come from the racks of an upscale department store, especially when there are tons of free sewing patterns out there you can use to supplement your wardrobe. With their timeless fashion, versatility, and functionality, it's not difficult to see why these free bag and purse sewing patterns were this year's crowd-pleasers.
- Blossom Shoulder Bag
- Canvas Beach Bag
- Fat Quarter Bag
- Gathered Clutch
- How to Make a Bag in One Hour
- One Hour Bag
- Patchwork Tote
- Retro Travel Bag
- Simple Summer Tote
- The Awesome Bag
- The Awesome Denim Clutch
- The Conversation Bag
- Twenty Minute Tote
- Upcycled Denim Armrest Bag
- Winter Garden Purse Pattern
- Carpet Bag Tote
Functional, chic, and popular don't even begin to describe these adorable bottoms and skirt patterns for sewing. Our readers have spoken, and here are the fan favorites from the past year. Whether you need a new skirt for work or some comfy new pajama bottoms, these tried-and-true favorites should be at the top of your list for sewing projects to try in 2016.
- 5 Minute Skirt
- Anthropologie Ruffled Skirt Tutorial
- Drindl Skirt
- DIY Denim Skirt
- Elastic Waistband Skirt
- How to Make a Skater Skirt
- Mulberry Style Paperbag Skirt
- Printable One Hour Summer Shorts
- Simple 15 Minute Skirt
- The Perfect Peggy Skirt
- The Sofia Skirt Pattern
- Unstoppable Pencil Skirt
- Anthropologie Work Skirt
- How to Make Perfect Fitting Pajama Bottoms
- Lovely DIY Tulle Skirt
It's more than possible to look like a million bucks without spending it - it's easy! These cream-of-the-crop free dress patterns prove it. From free sewing patterns adaptable to all seasons to jaw-dropping evening stunners, you simply can't go wrong with our readers' faves from 2015.
- 30 Minute Sheath Dress
- Denim Tunic Dress Pattern
- Effortless Caftan Dress
- Simply Elegant Knit Dress Tutorial
- The Day Date Dress
- Vintage Heirloom Dress
- Vintage Sheet to Maxi Dress
- Simple Summer Dress for Girls
- Denim Tunic Dress Pattern
- Figure Flattering Free Dress Pattern in Peplum
- In Between Seasons Dress
- Skirt and Dress Twofer
BONUS: The Elsa Dress
Love dresses? Don't worry, we're only just getting started. Check out our 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing for more inspiration!
Craft room looking a little chaotic? Sounds like a job for our most popular home decor, storage, and organizer sewing patterns! There's nothing like adding a handmade touch to your home, and when you've got the urge to create and liven up your living space, look no further than these helpful crafts. The beginning of the year is a time for transformation, and we've made it extra easy for you to find free sewing patterns to organize your kitchen, bedroom, and craft supplies.
- Fabric Storage Boxes
- Easiest Braided Rag Rug
- Easy Peasy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Adorable Scrap Fabric Basket Organizers
- Pattern Weights
- Long Stemmed Fabric Flowers
- Scrappy Fabric Baskets
- DIY No-Sew Pillows
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Make a Bedside Organizer
Life's complicated enough. Make this year easier with these sewing hacks you've got to try.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners